Every day, the water rises to the surface on its own with an average temperature of 11 ℃, having a stable chemical composition and taste. We monitor these indicators on a monthly basis, and they remain unchanged, regardless of the season and weather conditions.
Benefits of spring water
- We do not interfere with natural processes - water from the spring rises naturally.
- The well disrupts natural processes - water is produced forcibly using pumps.
- Spring water rises to the surface clean, so it does not need to be processed - it is natural natural water.
- The water from the well contains impurities, therefore it must be processed - this is not natural natural water.
- Spring water has a balanced natural mineral composition - it is useful for humans.
- Well water is highly saline - it requires a lot of filtration, after which artificial minerals are added to it.
- Spring water is stable.
- Well water is unstable as wells are not always properly serviced.